We have Discussed in the earlier article about all possible features in the Android 4.4 Kitkat version of Android. With the most attractive specifications in this version of android, It is finally released in the market and is available for you to launch it in your Smart phone. Do you have to buy a new phone for it? Not really!
Do you have to to go through the rooting process or installing custom ROM Builds? Here is a big NO! Thanks to XDA Developers that have extracted the Android Kitkat launcher from Goolge Nexus 5 and converted it to a simple APK Installation file. This APK Installation is heck a very easy process and today in this article I am going to show you the step by step process.
Step By Step Process:
- Firstly you need to download the Android Kitkat 4.4 Launcher Here.
- Make sure your Device is with Android OS 4.1 Jelly bean or above.
- Extract the download file using Winrar
- Once you extract the download files.You can find the 3 apk files (Prebuilt Gms Core.apk, Velvet.apk, GoogleHome.apk) Now move all this apk apps to your phone memory
- After moving to phone memory install these APK files on your mobile.
First install PrebuiltGmsCore.apk then Velvet.apk and lastly GoogleHome.apk
- Once you done with above step then you can select the Android Kitkat Launcher by pressing and holding the ‘Home’ button.